In this blog, we’re going to outline the different types of beauty courses that you can take to kick start or advance your career.Continue reading “What Are The Different Types Of Beauty Courses?”
In this blog, we’re going to outline how long it takes to become a nail technician and highlight the best nail technician course for you. We’ll also answer some of the most frequently asked questions about becoming a nail technician.Continue reading “How Long Does It Take To Become A Nail Technician?”
In this blog, we share everything you need to know about white label cosmetics.
What Are White Label Cosmetics?
White labelling is the process of a company using a manufacturer’s product or service and rebranding it to sell as their own. So, the manufacturing of a product is carried out by one company and the marketing and selling of the product are carried out by another.
For white label cosmetics, a brand will source a manufacturer that already produces quality products that have been tried and tested on the market. The brand will then label the products with their own branding and logos, before marketing and selling the products to their audience as their own products.
For example, if you own a hairdressing salon and you would like to use and sell your own brand of shampoo and conditioner, you can use a white label cosmetic manufacturer to create your own brand of hair products.
White labelling should not be confused with private labelling – these two processes are different. With private labelling, the cosmetic product is still produced by a manufacturer. The difference is, the brand can ask for the formula of the product to be altered, meaning the manufacturer is then creating a unique product exclusively for that specific brand.
Find out more about the difference between white label cosmetics and private label cosmetics here.
Who Uses White Label Cosmetics?
White label cosmetics are suitable for beauty brands who are looking for an affordable way to introduce their own range of cosmetics to the market. This might include start-ups, small to medium businesses and self-employed individuals, including:
- Beauty Salons
- Hairdressing Salons
- Nail Salons
- Tanning/Sunbed Salons
- Nail Technicians
- Make-up Artists
- Eyebrow Technicians
Alternatively, white label cosmetics are ideal for business owners who would like to introduce a new item to their shelves. It is also perfect for beauty suppliers and stockists who are looking to release their very own range of cosmetics.
White labelling is also used by beauty professionals to build up a customer base before moving onto private labelling or creating and releasing a brand new product.
Advantages Of White Label Cosmetics
White labelling a cosmetic range is beneficial for many beauty professionals. Here are the key advantages:
- Risk-Free – When choosing a white label product, you know that it has been professionally manufactured and meets all industry guidelines and regulations. It has already been tried and tested and has a place in the market. Plus, considering the manufacturer will supply the same product to other businesses, you can be confident that the product is loved by customers.
- Affordable – White labelling is affordable and cost-effective. The product has already been manufactured and you can increase your order as and when you need to, meaning there will be no waste. Plus, this allows you to expand your line of cosmetic products as interest grows and sales increase.
- Time Effective – Because you don’t have to wait for the product to be formulated or tested, white labelling cosmetics is a fast and seamless process.
- Sets You Apart – Having your own range of cosmetics is sure to set your brand apart from the competition. It will increase brand awareness, boost your reputation and demonstrate professionalism and leadership in your field. This can also increase customer loyalty.
- Take Advantage Of Quality – With white labelling, you are effectively putting your name on a product that is formulated by a manufacturer renowned for quality. Plus, you usually have the luxury of choice.
Disadvantages Of White Label Cosmetics
Thankfully, there are not many downsides to white label cosmetics:
- Product Cannot Be Altered – When you choose to white label a cosmetic product, the formula of the product cannot be changed. This means it will be similar, if not identical to others on the market. However, as mentioned, the branding and packaging will be in line with your business.
- Tied To A Manufacturer – Once you have chosen a manufacturer and begun to sell your line of cosmetic products, it can be difficult to change the manufacturer without changing the product itself. If for whatever reason you could no longer work with a specific manufacturer, you may struggle to find a similar product elsewhere. This is why it is so important to choose a manufacturer that you trust.
- Limited Choice – Depending on the manufacturer and the product you choose, there may be a limited choice as the products cannot be formulated.
Get In Touch With Posh Look
Posh Look is a professional UK-based Nail Brand and Training School that offers a white label service for cosmetic products.
We turn your dream of having your cosmetic range into a reality…and we do all the hard work for you! With our help, you can create, brand and sell your own range of fully licenced and insured cosmetics products in just four simple steps.
At Posh Look, we want to ensure that our white label clients have 100% trust in us. This is why our White Labelling Cosmetics Service includes full licensing and insurance, so you are completely covered by our extensive insurance to resell your products.
We can also provide MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) for each product, giving yourself and your customers peace of mind. This will cover your back if something unfortunate was to happen i.e. if a customer had an allergic reaction. Although it is unlikely, it is always better to be safe than sorry!
The Posh Look White Labelling service includes the production of branded packaging and the labelling of cosmetic products. Our team will even deliver your new cosmetic range to your salon and your customers. We also provide full website packages including an e-commerce shop and online marketing support to put your cosmetic range in front of the right audience.
There are several Posh Look white labelling packages to choose from and we’re confident we will have something to suit your budget. If you would like to find out more about our white label cosmetics services, please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01706 551 810.
In this blog, we answer all your questions about how to become a qualified lash technician.Continue reading “How Do You Become A Lash Technician?”
White labelling and private labelling are two terms we’re sure you’re already familiar with. However, the two terms are often used interchangeably. But considering they are two different things; this makes it a little confusing.Continue reading “What’s The Difference Between White Label Cosmetics And Private Label Cosmetics?”
Always dreamed of being your own boss and owning a world famous cosmetics line? Well, if you’re sitting there thinking about how to start a makeup line, you’ve come to the right place!
Launching a successful makeup business is no easy feat. It takes months or even years of dedication and planning to ensure that every part of your business works in harmony with each other. From business structure to building a brand, there are many factors to consider when creating your own products.
Luckily for you, we’ve condensed all of that into this handy 5 step guide to help you get started. We’ll cover:
- Create a Business Plan
- Choose Products
- Find a Supplier
- Begin Production
- Generate a Buzz
Create a Business Plan
You may already have some initial ideas bouncing around your head. But if you want to make those a reality, you’re going to need to lay down a solid business plan that you can follow. A business plan will ensure you keep within budget and hit your goals throughout the journey.
First off, let’s talk cash. You definitely need it to start a business. It’s time to start budgeting as you’ll need to save every penny you have in order to kickstart your business. A few thousand pounds should be enough to get things started e.g. buying products, creating packaging, hiring creatives. If you’re struggling to save up, startups can also apply for loans from the bank or government to help you get things going.
Once you have enough money under your belt, you can start solidifying the foundations of your business. The best way to do this is by registering your business with the government as a sole trader, company or partnership. At this point, you’ll need to have figured out your business’ name – so make sure it stands out!
This is the fun and crucial part. Now you get to choose exactly what kind of products your business will sell and create the overall feel of your brand.
Start by carrying out some market research; find out what’s popular at the minute but also think about what you can bring to the market. Talk to friends, family and ask around on social media – the best way to understand what your target market wants is to ask them.
Second of all, think about the image you want your business to portray. Are you going for a luxurious vibe or do you want to create affordable products for all? Will your demographic be younger or older? Will you be fun and vibrant or toned down and sophisticated? It all depends on who you’re trying to attract.
Another important thing to consider is the product ingredients. If you want to target certain groups such as vegans, this is essential! If you’re trying to come across as a natural company, it’s important that your ingredients reflect that brand message. Figure out the balance between cost of ingredients and the price point of your products.
Find a Supplier
There are two ways you can create your products – through a lab or through a distributor. We’ll explain how each one works.
When working with a lab, you’re creating a brand new product. You’ll work together to create the formula and production – this takes a lot more work and is also more expensive. But the plus side is that they’re entirely your own products and you get to call the shots.
On the other hand, a distributor will source the products you’re looking to sell and put your branding and packaging on them. And voila! You suddenly have your own range of makeup products.
It’s important that you find a reputable distributor who carries out ethical practices and sources good quality products. So carry out your research when choosing either a lab or distributor to make sure that they’re reputable. Start off with a list of your favourites and visit each one to find the perfect company for you. Once you decide who to partner with, you can start working together to create your final products and packaging.
View this post on Instagram
When producing your first products, it’s essential that you make sure they stand out from the crowd. Spend time with your team brainstorming product colours and names. Let your creative side run free and make the products personal to you and your brand.
Many makeup companies come up with OTT names for their products to make them stand out (think NARS ‘Orgasm’ blush – no one forgot that in a hurry and now it’s their bestseller).
Once you’ve decided on the ingredients, products and colours you want to include in your makeup line, it’s time to begin production. Work with your partners throughout production to ensure your products follow all of the necessary regulations and testing requirements.
Remember, production isn’t just about the product itself – you also need to consider the packaging it comes in! Again, it’s time to think outside the box. Come up with creative shapes for your boxes or different textures e.g. metallic or matte. The little details can make the difference between a sale and a loss.
Generate a Buzz
Once your products are on the shelf, it’s time to get marketing. If you don’t have time to carry out the marketing yourself, you can hire a freelancer or agency to strategise and implement a full marketing strategy.
In the twenty-first century, it’s all about Ecommerce. So you need to make sure you have a killer website that’s fully branded and optimised to attract the right customers. Again, you can seek third party help to get this off the ground.
As well as a website, you need to think about social media. This is where your target audience is interacting with content everyday – so make sure they’re looking at yours! Create fully branded social media business profiles to boost your exposure. Instagram is the perfect place to target the beauty community and post some gorgeous shots of your products.
User generated content is also a great way to demonstrate your products in action. Send your products out to influencers to put your name on the map and promote your makeup line to the right audience.
But first, get qualified…
So, now you understand how to start a makeup line it’s time to put your plans into action! But if you’re just getting started in the world of makeup, it’s a good idea to get some qualifications under your belt. Kickstart your career with Posh Look’s Level 3 Makeup Artistry course and get one step closer to owning your own makeup brand. Head to our training page to enrol today.
So, you want to open your own nail salon? Although it’s an extremely exciting opportunity, you need to put in the time and effort if you want to be a successful boss!
There’s lots to consider when opening a nail salon – it takes careful planning and number crunching if you want to translate your passion into a lucrative business. But, don’t let that scare you! We’re here to guide you through the crucial stages of opening a nail salon, from initial planning to your opening night.
- Idea Generation
- Business Plan
- Choosing a Premises
- Launch Night
- Daily Salon Life
The best way to get started when opening any business is to have a good old creative mind map. Whether you’re working alone, with a partner or whole team, it’s useful to gather all of your ideas and align them with your goals.
What services will you offer? Where do you want to be based? What clientele are you trying to attract? How will you market your services? These are all questions you should ask yourself before delving into the finer details, as they’ll have a direct impact on important areas such as profits.
Once you’ve set out your main goals and objectives, you can begin to consolidate these into a more formal business plan.
Like any startup business, your nail salon business plan needs to predict how your company will grow so you can plan for the future. The first decision you need to make is whether you’re going to work alone or hire a team of other nail technicians to offer services in your salon.
You may not even want to give treatments yourself, in which case you’ll definitely need to scout out the best talent in your area to come and work for you.
Your business plan will need to take into account:
- Budget – how much money do you need to get started? We’re talking deposits, initial rent, decor, uniforms – there are many variables to consider and they begin to add up! You may also be eligible for government loans and funding to help you get started.
- Monthly ingoings/outgoings – this is the balance between the price of your services and the costs of running your salon e.g. employee wages, rent, bills, products and more.
- Finances – how will you manage them? Do you need to fine tune your accountancy skills or will you outsource this to a third party?
- Marketing – it’s all well and good opening a salon, but you need to spread the word in order to attract clients. This takes time and money if you want to run an effective campaign, so factor it within your budget.
- A plan B – you may not want to think about this, but you need to protect yourself in case your business isn’t as successful as you hoped!
Choosing a Premises
Once you have a secure business plan in place, it’s time to think about the salon premises itself. When choosing a salon, you need to consider the type of clientele you want to attract. If you’re aiming for luxury, then you don’t want to choose a back alley dive as your location.
Busy high streets in bustling towns and cities are your best bet if you want the clients to roll in. Factors you need to consider when viewing different properties are:
- Accessibility – is the building close to main transport links and is there plenty of parking availability? If not, potential clients may not bother trying to reach your salon.
- Space – make sure you have enough room for all of your equipment and workspaces, so your clients and employees don’t feel cramped. Plus, don’t forget to consider areas such as waiting rooms/sofas and toilets.
- Demographics – who lives in the area? If you’re trying to attract a younger market, there’s little point in situating in a small village that’s popular with pensioners. Do some market research of the locations you’re considering to find the best area.
- Competition – it’s no secret that the beauty industry is popular, and nail salons are popping up all over the country. Find out which salons are in your area by having a quick google or even book an appointment to see how the competition matches up.
In the nail industry, it’s all about presentation! And the way your salon looks is a reflection of how professional your services are. Think about it, you wouldn’t get a pretty manicure in a derelict building with wallpaper hanging off the walls, would you?
Amazing decor is a sure fire way of gaining free marketing from your customers. Make your salon as instagrammable as possible so people want to spread the word! We’re talking gorgeous mirrors, modern light fixtures, pretty ornaments and plenty of bright spaces.
But don’t go too crazy. Keep it tasteful – remember, it’s best to choose a colour scheme and stick to it. That way, your salon will be instantly recognisable.
Those endless hours of blood, sweat and tears have been building up to this – launch night! It’s time to show off all of your hard work and attract those important clients.
Before the night, you need to create a buzz around the event. No one wants an opening night with one or two people – so make sure that the place is full to the brim. Spread the word on social media – get all of your friends and family to share. It’s also a good idea to advertise the event in local group pages so people in your area know about it.
Incentivise. If people know there are discounts and free treatments on offer, they’ll be more likely to come. Give exclusive offers to those who attend to get people through your doors in the first few weeks of business.
On the night, invite the local press to cover the event and hire a professional photographer to take some snaps. This way you can recap the event on social media and show everyone how amazing your new salon looks!
Daily Salon Life
Once you get into the swing of things as a salon manager, you’ll be thankful that you put in all the time and effort to get your business started. There’s nothing better than seeing your plans come to life and be a success.
But the hard work doesn’t stop there. You should constantly be thinking of ways to up your game – whether it’s offering the latest trendy services, expanding your team or moving to a bigger premises. There’s always different things you can do to improve your current offerings.
So, now you know what it takes to open a nail salon, it’s time to put those plans into action. If you’re just getting started in your career, you’re going to need some qualifications under your belt. Check out Posh Look’s Level 3 Nail Technology courses and get started today.
If you’re considering a career in beauty therapy, it’s important to understand everything that the role involves. There’s no doubt that beauty therapy careers are some of the most varied and sociable out of all the industries.
But that doesn’t mean it’s for everyone! Most importantly, to be a successful beauty therapist, you need to have a natural passion for all things aesthetics. Otherwise, you could end up building a career in an industry that you have no interest in.
If you want to understand the daily routine, potential earnings and skills required to become a beauty therapist then you’re in the right place. We’ll also delve into the important qualifications you need to boost your career and create a solid foundation in this industry.
What is a beauty therapist?
You probably already have a good idea of what a beauty therapist is if you have a genuine interest in this as a career. But we’ll go into extra detail about the typical day of a beauty therapist and the treatments you can offer.
Mobile vs Salon
A beauty therapist can either choose to work for a salon or themselves. There’s a big difference between working for another brand and running your own salon or mobile business. So it’s important to consider which style of work you would prefer and how you can achieve it. For a comparison of mobile vs salon life read this blog.
The daily routine of a beauty therapist can differ everyday, depending on how many treatments you’re trained in. One minute you could be performing a full body wax, and the next you could be applying some gorgeous Russian eyelash extensions.
The great thing about this career is you can choose which areas you want to specialise in! Plus, there’s fantastic career progression as you can learn more skills and add more services as you gain experience.
Typically, a beauty therapist will be trained in areas such as:
- Lash extensions, lash lift and tint
- Brow wax, thread and tint
- Spray tanning
- Body waxing
As the beauty industry grows, more new trends come out each year so it’s important to stay on top of your game and learn new techniques as they arise. That way, you can boost your client base and earning potential.
Speaking of earning potential, when it comes to choosing a career money is probably one of your top considerations. So you’ll be happy to know that the salary expectations of a beauty therapist are extremely promising.
For example, just from lash extensions alone, a beauty therapist can potentially earn £58,500! (Figures based on 5 x £45 treatments per day, 5 days a week) So not only can you pursue your passion, but you can make a great income from it too.
And it’s not all about the cold hard cash either. Beauty therapists love their jobs because they get to socialise with their loyal and new clients every day! If you love chatting with customers and seeing their confidence grow as a result of your work, then this is the perfect career for you.
How do I become a beauty therapist?
Before you start giving treatments, you need to learn all of the skills and techniques required to become a successful beauty therapist. The best way to do this is by completing an official qualification that’ll give you the confidence to deliver treatments safely and professionally.
As a beauty therapist, you’ll be working on sensitive areas of the body that are susceptible to infection. So you want to make sure you know what you’re doing to avoid any potential nasty lawsuits!
Posh Look Online Courses
If you have no experience or previous qualifications, our online Level 3 Beauty Therapy course is the perfect option to kickstart your career.
Our NEW online learning portal allows learners to gain an official qualification from home. We only ask you to travel to your assigned training centre at the end of the course to complete assessments. Learn more about the benefits of online beauty training in this blog.
All Posh Look beauty therapy students gain access to:
- In-depth video tutorials covering the techniques and skills of a beauty therapist. We divide each area into modules so you can track your progress and practice your skills at home.
- Detailed guides to accompany the tutorials, covering important skills such as health and safety and client care information. You can refer to these guides as often as you like to assist with your learning.
- Full guidance from your assigned tutor. Weekly web calls are held to cover any queries you may have and recap what you have learned throughout the week. We’re passionate about helping each and every student develop their beauty therapy careers.
Our Level 3 Beauty Therapy course is a great foundation that covers the main areas of beauty including – semi permanent lashes, full body massage, indian head massage, tanning.
Work, assessments, practice and revision must be completed at home each week. Evidence of work has to be submitted by the stipulated deadlines to a Level 3 standard in order to gain your qualification.
We provide starter kits throughout the course to aid your learning and help you complete the mandatory units. Any additional products will have to be added at your own expense. You receive massage oils, a lash kit and tan solution.
So, why not take the plunge and begin your beauty therapy careers? Our expert team is here to guide you all the way through, so you can be sure you’re getting the best possible start.
Head to the training page to find out more about our courses and begin our 20 minute enrolment process.
Social media is no doubt taking over the makeup industry, if not the world. But if you’re not up to scratch with the latest social media lingo, it can leave you feeling a little out of the loop.
But don’t worry makeup artist moguls, Posh Look is here to help you step up your social media game! If you want to know your Instagram from your Facebook, your likes from your retweets, then this is the perfect blog for you.
Makeup artists rely heavily on social media to spread brand awareness and generate those all-important clients. But that doesn’t mean it’s easy. Plus, you want to stand out from the crowd don’t you? Well, without further ado here are our top tips for being a boss bae when it comes to social media.
We’re going to give you a breakdown of the top social platforms for makeup artists and how to use them to your advantage.
Which Platforms Should I Use?
As the world of social media has taken centre stage in many of our lives, more and more platforms have come out of the shadows. But that doesn’t mean that you need to be on all of them. As the old saying goes – it’s all about quality over quantity.
Typically, a makeup artist’s target clientele can be found on Instagram (aka the holy grail), Facebook and Tik Tok. So, they’re the three platforms we’re going to focus on in this blog.
If you’re looking to become a successful MUA, then Instagram is a must. As soon as you open this app, you’re flooded with high quality pics of the hottest makeup trends and artists in the world.
Now don’t let that threaten you – Instagram offers you the opportunity to become part of the makeup community and network with like-minded creatives.
Here are our top three tips for making it big on Instagram:
- Feed visualisation – it’s all about aesthetic. And as a makeup artist this is extremely important to consider. Your feed is the first thing people see when they click on your profile. You can post pictures in certain orders to create different patterns – check out Posh Look’s feed below for an example of a diamond feed. You can also create feeds with a coherent colour scheme by using the same filter throughout – play around and experiment until you find your style.
- Stories – Instagram stories allow you to post quick updates throughout the day that disappear after 24 hours. These are perfect for showing BTS shots, quick videos and interacting with your followers with Q&As. They don’t need to be super professional – keep it lighthearted but on brand!
- Camera quality – Instagram can act as an MUAs portfolio, so if you really want to take it seriously you need to make sure your camera quality is on point. That doesn’t mean you need to invest in expensive equipment. Many phones come with good quality cameras and you can pop a cheap ring light on for extra clarity! Plus, free photo editing apps like VSCO can help you sharpen up and saturate your pics.
Most popular time to post: 11am – 1pm and 6pm – 9pm on weekdays
Facebook is a great addition to your set of social media profiles. It’s personal, friendly and can act as an online shop for your services. There’s a real sense of community on Facebook and you can use this app to tap into your local clientele.
Here are our top three tips for mastering Facebook:
- Facebook Business Manager – Business manager is a great asset for individuals and businesses who want to use social media to their advantage. It gives you great insights into metrics such as engagement, likes, followers etc. It also allows you to post important details such as opening times, location and other information about your business. On top of this, you can now link your shop and booking times to your Facebook page so people can shop your services straight from social media!
- Engage with others – Facebook is the land of community forums and groups – the perfect playground for promoting your business to potential customers. Join your local business and community pages and advertise your makeup services to get your name out there. Engaging and interacting with other business’ content will also get you more involved in the MUA community.
- Link – if you have a website, portfolio or online booking system make sure you link back to it in every post! This will drive traffic to your other digital assets and increase awareness around your business. You can also plug your other socials to increase followers on each platform.
The home of viral videos, Tik Tok is a fun and free platform where anyone can become a novice videographer. Tik Tok has managed to take the beauty community by storm within the last year and it’s easy to see why. Many beauty gurus upload quick and snappy tutorials, product recommendations and show off their amazing work.
Video marketing is on the rise so Tik Tok is a great way to hop on this trend without forking out on expensive set ups and camera equipment.
Here are our top three tips for going viral on Tik Tok:
- Keep up with trends – many popular songs, dances and challenges have emerged from Tik Tok – you probably know a few yourself! So if you want to stay on top of your Tik Tok game, it’s a good idea to incorporate the latest trends into your videos. For example, layer a popular sound over your makeup tutorial and you’re bound to get more attention.
- Get creative – nobody goes on Tik Tok to stare at a boring and long winded 10 minute video. In a world of quick wins, people want snappy and engaging content that’s straight to the point. Create eye catching makeup looks, dramatic presentations and incorporate humour to increase your views and likes.
- Practice makes perfect – we get it, Tik Tok is still a new creation in the social media world and the thought of getting in front of the camera may scare you. But we promise it pays off. You’ll soon get into the swing of making videos and get the hang of all the filters, edits and effects that this fun platform has to offer. Remember, social media should be light hearted!
Posh Look Level 3 Makeup Artistry Courses
As you’ve learnt, social media is a great tool for MUAs to promote their services and the world is your oyster when it comes to creating amazing content. But if you’re just starting out, you may want to consider completing an official qualification first to get your career off the ground.
At Posh Look, we offer Level 3 Makeup Artistry courses for people of all experience levels. And what’s more, you can now complete your training online! Browse all of our courses and enrol today by heading to our training page.
Beauty treatments are more popular than ever – FACT. The UK beauty industry is worth a whopping £28.4 billion! Isn’t that a market you want to tap into with online beauty training courses?
The best way to kickstart your career as a beauty therapist is with an accredited training course. But gone are the days of having to commute to the classroom, wasting time and money on travel. Now you can gain a professional qualification from the comfort of your home with an online course.
We know what you’re thinking. How can you learn all of the practical skills that a beauty therapist requires behind a laptop screen? Well, we’re here to tell you why online beauty training courses are the best way to learn – especially in a post pandemic world. In this blog we’ll cover:
- The Importance of Beauty Training
- Online vs Classroom
- The 5 Benefits of Online Training
The Importance of Beauty Training
First things first, it’s essential to understand the importance of gaining a beauty therapy qualification before giving treatments. If you’re looking to boost your career, there’s no better option than gaining a professional certification.
Beauty therapists use a wide range of techniques on a daily basis, usually on sensitive or intimate areas of the body. A good beauty therapy course will teach you how to deliver treatments such as lash extensions, massage and tanning in a safe and professional manner. Possessing such skills will keep you up to date on the latest industry trends so you can ensure that you’re offering the most popular treatments.
As well as practical skills, you’ll also learn how to interact with clients, promote goods and services and understand essential health and safety precautions. This will stand you in good stead for building a loyal client base and creating a recurring income.
Once you gain your certification, you can advertise your services as a professional beauty therapist. This will give potential clients more confidence in your ability to give a safe treatment to a high standard.
Online vs Classroom
Now that you understand the benefits of beauty qualifications, let’s delve into the differences between classroom and online learning.
Although the classroom offers all the benefits of practical interaction, it can be harder to concentrate in a room full of people. It’s clear that as technology advances, the online world is taking more prominence in our daily lives and the way we learn is following suit.
Posh Look online courses are delivered on an 80% online and 20% classroom basis, so if you’re not fully convinced by total online courses – this is the perfect option for you!
All students gain access to our NEW online learning platform which contains in-depth tutorials, expert guides and assessments so you can track your progress throughout each module. Plus, you get the opportunity to catch up with your assigned tutor with weekly web calls.
At the end of the course, students are then invited to their enrolled training centre to complete final practical assessments and receive their official certification.
The 5 Benefits of Online Training
One of the main benefits of online beauty training courses is that they save you time and money on travelling. If you’ve always wanted to enrol onto a Posh Look training course, but you didn’t live close enough to our training centres or didn’t have the means of transport – that’s no longer a barrier to your learning!
With an online training course, the classroom is right at your fingertips and you barely have to leave the house to gain an official qualification. That beats waiting at the bus stop…
Struggling to balance home life, work life and social life? Now you can boost your career around your busy schedule. Whether you’re a full time parent struggling to find time for self development or you’re balancing a few jobs, online training means you can pick up your learning when it’s convenient for you.
Most of our courses only require you to commit one day or evening a week to learning, so you can switch on the computer and dedicate that time to personal development.
24 Hour Access
With online learning, you can access a whole plethora of tutorials and guides from anywhere in the world. Our online learning portal is compatible with phone, tablet and computer so you can fit in learning whether you’re on the train or a relaxing weekend away. The power’s in your hands!
Plus, having 24-hour access means you can go back and recap anything you may need to practice or didn’t understand straight away. Everything you need to know is recorded for your access, so now you don’t need to remember what you’ve learnt in the classroom.
Develop Key Skills
Have you struggled with core skills such as self organisation and self motivation in the past? With an online course, you can develop your sense of independence – a key skill of any successful beauty therapist.
You’ll be able to track your own progress, upload assessments and make sure you’re on target. But don’t worry – you’re never alone on a Posh Look course. Our dedicated and friendly tutors will always ensure that you’re comfortable with the course and on track to complete your qualification. Helping you develop your passion is our passion after all.
If you’ve been wanting to develop your career post lockdown, but social distancing worries have been holding you back, then online learning is the perfect solution. It’s a common misconception that home learning will hinder your practical skills, but you can practice all of the essential techniques either on yourself or people who live in your household.
Now that you’re learning from home, there’s no need for uncomfortable PPE, scary rules and restrictions and no worries about infection.
With independent learning also comes fewer distractions, so you can really concentrate on passing your modules and completing the course.
Enrol onto Posh Look’s Level 3 Beauty Therapy Course Today
So, now that you understand all of the benefits of online beauty training courses, it’s time to start your journey with Posh Look! Our Level 3 Beauty Therapy Course is suitable for ALL abilities so if you’re looking to kickstart your career or just want to develop your skills, it’s the perfect course for all aspiring and current beauty therapists.
Browse all courses and start our simple 20 minute online enrolment process today.