We have an exciting new job opportunity for experienced Assessors to teach and support learners on our new Online Training Platform. This position allows you to work 80% remotely and 20% in-classroom to complete practical assessments.
Applications are invited from high quality candidates with a genuine passion for teaching:
- The successful candidate will be assigned a group of learners to help and assist throughout their learning journey.
- You must be able to travel to your assigned training centre to assess students for the final part of the course.
- Flexible hours available to suit the individual.
- Rate of pay is competitive dependent on evidence of work shown and the number of students passed.
- Experience teaching at a vocational level at a college or private training academy.
- Holds a Level 3 Award in Education and Training and a Level 3 Assessor Qualification.
- Passionate about teaching and helping students progress.
- Well organised and confident with IT.
- Self motivated and hard working as this is mainly a remote role.
Successful applicants will be invited to a zoom interview to follow social distancing guidelines.